If you have seasonal allergies, you know that the environment is filled with potential triggers. Histamines are proteins in your body that are part of the inflammatory response. They are involved in many functions in the body, such as sleep-wake cycles, digestion, and blood pressure regulation. They are also responsible for common symptoms of allergies, such as watery eyes and a runny nose. Seasonal or environmental allergens, such as pollen, dust, and grass, can activate histamines and trigger allergic reactions.
Compounds called antihistamines can fight the action of histamine and can reduce the symptoms they cause. Allergy Plus Patch contains bromelain, quercetin, and stinging nettle based on their history of use as antihistamines.
Certain additional nutrients are essential for a strong immune system, which is necessary for a proper response to seasonal allergens. Vitamin C, for example, is an antioxidant. The immune system can be further supported with natural anti-inflammatories, such as ginger.
Allergy Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid offers:
- Natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Herbals and herbal extracts.
- No worries about upset stomach due to nutrient absorption.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
Numerous patches can be worn at one time. Please check the resulting total dose of Vit A and D is not excessive. It may help to vary patch placement positions.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers’ recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Allergy Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.