Antioxidants are a group of compounds that fight cellular damage from chemicals called free radicals. Many antioxidants have additional roles, such as promoting a normal immune response or maintaining heart or muscle health.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a natural antioxidant that the body produces. It is necessary for proper energy metabolism within the mitochondria, or cell’s powerhouses. Levels of CoQ10 naturally decrease with age. Food sources include high-protein foods such as meat and fish, but extra amounts could potentially help people with congestive heart failure, diabetes, and Parkinson’s. The CoQ10 Plus Patch from PatchAid contains 100 mg of CoQ10 or about 10 times the amount in a serving of organ meat.
CoQ10 Plus Patch from PatchAid also contains astaxanthin from algae, resveratrol, which is known for being in red wine, and vitamin C. Functions of these antioxidants include reducing chronic inflammation and supporting heart health. Zinc is an essential mineral for proper immune function and energy production in the body, and black pepper extract is often taken as an aid for proper absorption and utilization of other nutrients in the body.
CoQ10 Plus Patch from PatchAid offers:
- CoQ10 and other antioxidants
- A patch to deliver nutrients without risking gastrointestinal discomfort from absorption
- Astaxanthin and resveratrol
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers’ recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The CoQ10 Plus Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.