Glutathione is a compound in your cells that helps with the detoxification of waste products and certain pollutants or drugs. It is also an antioxidant, which helps cells fight damage from harmful compounds called free radicals. Low levels of glutathione are not well absorbed from foods because your body breaks it down into amino acids, but the Glutathione Plus Patch by PatchAid contains glutathione that does not need to get absorbed from the digestive system. It has 100 mg of the reduced active form of glutathione or L-glutathione.
The Glutathione Plus Patch by PatchAid also has compounds that may increase the body’s production of glutathione and boost antioxidant activity. Vitamin C, selenium, coenzyme Q10, and alpha-lipoic acid are all antioxidant supporters. The patch also contains milk thistle to support liver function and detoxification processes in the body.
The Glutathione Plus Patch by PatchAid offers:
- 100 mg of L-Glutathione.
- Antioxidants vitamin C, selenium, and coenzyme Q10.
- No risk of upset stomach from nutrient absorption.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers’ recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.