Your body needs certain nutrients to survive and thrive. You may be careful to eat right and choose nutritious foods, but are you sure you are getting your ideal amount of each of the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs each day? The goals are not only to prevent deficiencies but also to get optimum amounts for your well-being.
MultiVitamin Plus Topical Patch has a unique formula with 27 essential vitamins and minerals. It is designed to contain nutrients that may not be high enough in your daily diet to provide you with optimal amounts.
A multivitamin supplement can take the daily pressure off of getting each of the nutrients you need.
MultiVitamin Plus Topical Patch by PatchAid offers:
- 27 essential vitamins and minerals.
- A stress-free way of getting essential nutrients.
- No worries about upset stomach due to nutrient absorption.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The MultiVitamin Plus Topical Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.