Iron deficiency is the most common nutrient deficiency in the world. People who eat plant-based diets, women of child-bearing age, and people who are on strict weight-loss diets can become deficient, and deficiency is difficult to overcome with diet alone. Instead, supplements are typically needed to get over anemia and symptoms such as weakness, fatigue, and a high rate of infections. Simply Iron from PatchAid contains 50 milligrams of iron
Absorption is a top concern in many iron supplements, as different forms have different absorption potentials. Organic forms, such as the iron in Simply Iron Patch from PatchAid, are highly bioavailable. Simply Iron Patch from PatchAid contains 50 mg of iron from certified organic curry (murraya koenigii extract). In addition, vitamin C aids with the absorption and use of iron.
Gastrointestinal discomfort is a common side effect with many pill-based iron supplements. Constipation in particular can be severe enough to cause some people to shy away from taking their supplements, even if they know that they are low in iron. The Simply Iron Patch from PatchAid completely avoids digestive and gastrointestinal problems.
Simply Iron Patch from PatchAid offers:
- Bioavailable, plant-based iron from an organic source
- Antioxidant vitamin C
- Supplemental iron without the risk of gastrointestinal discomfort from absorption
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold it in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers’ recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Simply Iron Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.