What is the value of a good night’s sleep? You probably recognize how precious sleep is if you have had trouble falling or staying asleep, or you wake up without feeling rested. Lack of sleep can leave you feeling worn-down, listless, unable to focus, and too tired to work out. Plus, lying awake at night or waking up frequently is no fun, either. By the way, did you know that inadequate sleep raises your risk of weight gain and diabetes?
If prescription or over-the-counter medications feel a bit extreme, PatchAid Sleep Aid may be your answer. It is specially formulated to promote healthy sleep in a non-habit-forming way. It has natural ingredients such as melatonin, which is a natural sleep hormone in your body. PatchAid Sleep Aid also has L-tryptophan and 5-HTP, which help make neurotransmitters that regulate sleep. Valerian root is an herb commonly used for sleep.
Many people do not get enough sleep or have poor quality sleep. You may need help falling asleep or having more restful sleep cycles. Another use for sleep support is to reduce the effects of jet lag when you travel across time zones.
Sleep Aid Topical Vitamin Patch by PatchAid has a unique formula with natural ingredients. It offers:
- A non-habit-forming formula with natural ingredients.
- Melatonin to supplement your body’s natural production of this sleep hormone.
- L-Tryptophan and 5-HTP, which are used to make neurotransmitters to regulate healthy sleep.
- Valerian root and hops flower, which are used for sleep and to fight nervousness.
- Magnesium, which is needed to promote relaxation and normal mood.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers’ recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Sleep Aid Topical Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.