Did you know that if you do not get enough calcium from your diet or supplements, your body takes it from your bones? If that happens too often, your risk for thin bones, or osteoporosis, increases. PatchAid Vitamin D3/Calcium also contains vitamin K and the mineral magnesium, which are two more important bone nutrients. Vitamin D3 is the active form of vitamin D that is produced by the skin. Derived from algae and therefore vegan.
It is not always easy to get all of these nutrients that you need each day. You are at higher risk for low calcium intake if you do not get at least three servings of dairy products each day. Meanwhile, the number of foods that naturally have vitamin D is small.
PatchAid Vitamin D3/Calcium contains vitamin D3, which is the active form of the vitamin in your body. The patch offers:
- Vitamin D (the “sunshine vitamin”) without harmful UV exposure.
- Calcium in a dairy-free, lactose-free formula.
- The active form of vitamin D.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers’ recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Vitamin D3/Calcium Vitamin Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.