A high-carb diet can lead to weight gain and problems such as high blood sugar and risk for type 2 diabetes. Even a few too many carbs can lead to weight and blood sugar problems down the line, but it is hard to avoid them since they are in so many types of foods. Bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, fruits, and sugary foods are all common culprits. Carb Neutralizer Patch from PatchAid is designed to help combat those extra carbs.
Carb Neutralizer Patch from PatchAid contains white kidney bean extract, which has been known to reduce digestion of starches, which are a type of carb that is high in grains and potatoes. Further support comes from cinnamon, which can lower blood sugar, and gymnema, which can lower insulin levels. Carb Neutralizer Patch from PatchAid also has protease and lipase, which are enzymes that break down proteins and fats for better absorption.
Carb Neutralizer Patch from PatchAid offers:
- A comprehensive formula to reduce the effect of dietary carbs.
- Lipase and protease
- No risk of upset stomach from nutrient absorption.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers’ recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.