Your eyes depend on certain nutrients to maintain proper vision, but vision can deteriorate during the aging process. The National Eye Institute reports that half of Americans have cataracts by age 75 and another 10% have diabetic retinopathy by age 75. With proper nutrition and ample antioxidants in the body, the risk for these and other eye problems can decrease.
Many age-related eye problems are related to oxidative processes, and The Eye Health Vitamin Patch from PatchAid contains a range of antioxidants. Vitamins C and E as well as selenium fight cellular oxidation, and lutein, zeaxanthin, and lycopene are phytonutrients with antioxidant properties. Astaxanthin is naturally found in algae, shrimp, lobster, and salmon, and eyebright provides a range of antioxidants found in plants. Omega-3 fats such as DHA and EPA support healthy eye cells.
The Eye Health Vitamin Patch from PatchAid offers:
- Lutein, lycopene, and astaxanthin
- Antioxidants vitamin C, E, and selenium
- A hassle-free blend without risk of upset stomach from nutrient absorption
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers’ recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.