When you are nauseous, it is hard to think of anything else until you get relief. Only then can you get back to enjoying the moment and begin to look forward to your next nutritious meal. There are a variety of approaches to reducing nausea, and PatchAid Nausea Relief Patch has many natural ingredients to help.
First up is ginger, which is a tried-and-true remedy for nausea. The benefit of using Nausea Relief Patch is that you do not need to brew up a cup of ginger tea or gnaw on a fresh ginger root. Instead, you can simply apply the patch to your skin, which can be more appealing when you are fighting nausea.
Another compound in our Nausea Relief Patch that has been used for increasing appetite is frankincense. The patch also contains panchi, or panax notginseng. This supplement has been among people with nosebleeds or who cough or vomit up blood. Panchi, as well as menthol, has been used for reducing pain from sore throats. In addition, Nausea Relief Patch has camphor, which can be useful for reducing congestion if you have a cold.
Nausea Relief Patch by PatchAid offers:
- No worries about timing your supplements around meals.
- No chance of an upset stomach due to nutrient absorption.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers’ recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Nausea Relief Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.