Kids need their sleep, and any parent knows that the effects of being low on sleep are real and severe. Sleep lets kids be more active, learn better, and be in a better mood during the day, while lack of sleep can lead to cranky kids who have trouble learning and even regulating their hunger levels! So what can you do when your kids are not sleeping well? Sleep Aid Topical Patch for Kids by PatchAid is designed to be safe for kids who need help with their shut-eye.
Getting enough sleep is not just an issue for kids. A third of American adults are chronically short on sleep, and many of the rest regularly experience nights without enough sleep. If you are one of them, you know that the results can include feeling tired during the day, having trouble thinking and concentrating, and even having accidents. Anxiety, overstimulation, and excitement can all lead to trouble sleeping.
Sleep Aid Topical Patch for Kids by PatchAid is suitable for adults and kids who are sensitive to melatonin. Sleep Aid Topical Patch for Kids by PatchAid contains natural remedies that do not include melatonin and are not known to cause dependency. Ingredients such as skullcap, purple passionflower, and valerian root have been used for improving mood and reducing anxiety. Lemon balm, lavender, California poppy, and chamomile are used to induce calm and relaxation, which can improve sleep.
Sleep Aid Topical Patch for Kids by PatchAid is free from melatonin and is non-habit-forming.
The Sleep Aid Topical Patch for Kids by PatchAid offers:
- A melatonin-free formula for natural sleep support.
- A kid-friendly formula that adults can use, too.
- Chamomile and lemon balm.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
Numerous patches can be worn at one time. Please check the resulting total dose of Vit A and D is not excessive. It may help to vary patch placement positions.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers’ recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.