Vitamin C is one of the most common antioxidants and an essential vitamin. It is an example of a nutrient that may have advantages when you have high amounts. It not only fights free radicals and possible cellular damage, but vitamin C also is necessary for healthy joints and proper immune function.
You can get vitamin C from a range of fruits and vegetables, with bell peppers, oranges, strawberries, broccoli, and cantaloupe being among the top sources. Still, they barely compare to the vitamin C in PatchAid Vitamin C Plus Patch. The amount of vitamin C that you would get if you have a serving of each of the above foods would be less than half the amount in the patch.
PatchAid Vitamin C Plus Patch has another advantage – the “extras.” Eat an orange, and you are unlikely to get the full advantages since it is that peel that contains the potent bioflavonoids. PatchAid Vitamin C Plus Patch has citrus bioflavonoids, along with rosehip, alfalfa, and barley grass powder, and another flavonoid called rutin.
PatchAid Vitamin C Plus Patch has a unique formula with natural ingredients. It offers:
- Vitamin C from acerola cherries, a superfood.
- Citrus bioflavonoids, which have antioxidant functions.
- Rutin, a flavonoid with antibacterial properties that is found in buckwheat, raspberries, and asparagus.
- Rosehip, which is one of the most concentrated sources of vitamin C known.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers’ recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Vitamin C Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.